Access to and use of FitnessBeans.com both within the UK and internationally is provided on the following terms:
1. By using FitnessBeans.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of FitnessBeans.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to FitnessBeans.com.
2. FitnessBeans may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of FitnessBeans.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on FitnessBeans.com (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of FitnessBeans.com
3. You agree to use FitnessBeans.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of FitnessBeans.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within FitnessBeans.com.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on FitnessBeans.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in FitnessBeans or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use FitnessBeans.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any FitnessBeans.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of FitnessBeans.com content requires the prior written permission of FitnessBeans.
5. The names, images and logos identifying FitnessBeans, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of FitnessBeans, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of FitnessBeans, or any other third party.
Contributions to FitnessBeans
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with FitnessBeans you agree to grant to FitnessBeans, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for FitnessBeans services in any media worldwide (including on FitnessBeans’s site accessed by international users).
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that FitnessBeans can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give FitnessBeans permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with FitnessBeans.
11. If you do not want to grant FitnessBeans the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with FitnessBeans.com.
*In the case of news-related material please note that this may be shared with FitnessBeans’s overseas partners; these are all reputable foreign news broadcasters who are prohibited from altering the material in any way or providing it to other UK broadcasters or to the print media.
12. If you have any questions about contributing content to FitnessBeans, please see our FAQs.
14. You agree to use FitnessBeans.com communities (including message boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all FitnessBeans.com community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
(i) About your posts:
* Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
* No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
* No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
* Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant FitnessBeans.com community.
* No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
* No advertising or promoting.
* No spoilers: material which contains plot developments which haven’t been transmitted on UK television will be deleted unless submitted in a designated ‘spoilers’ area or marked as a ‘spoiler’.
* Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
* No impersonation.
* No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
* URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed under any relevant local house rules.
* Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(ii) Your FitnessBeans Account:
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
FitnessBeans reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple FitnessBeans accounts, or if an non UK user pretends to be a UK user, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any FitnessBeans community.
(iv) Legal requirements:
* You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in FitnessBeans.com communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
* Contributing material to a FitnessBeans.com community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
* You agree to submit to or share with FitnessBeans.com communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of FitnessBeans or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
(v) If you’re under 16:
* Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any FitnessBeans.com community.
* Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
(vi) If you breach these Community Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in a FitnessBeans.com community, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of FitnessBeans.com community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any FitnessBeans.com communities or anywhere else on FitnessBeans.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on FitnessBeans.com, and FitnessBeans considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, FitnessBeans may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
FitnessBeans reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any FitnessBeans account, at any time, for any reason.
15. The majority of content posted in FitnessBeans.com communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of FitnessBeans. FitnessBeans are not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on FitnessBeans.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through FitnessBeans.com. Any links to third party websites from FitnessBeans.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by FitnessBeans and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
16. FitnessBeans.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to FitnessBeans, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, FitnessBeans excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. FitnessBeans does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by FitnessBeans is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of FitnessBeans for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
17. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes FitnessBeans’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, FitnessBeans shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of FitnessBeans.com regardless of the form of action.
18. FitnessBeans does not warrant that functions available on FitnessBeans.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that FitnessBeans.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
19. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
20. The failure or delay of FitnessBeans to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive FitnessBeans’s right to enforce that right.
21. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
22. FitnessBeans does not actually stock or sell ANY retail products they have listed on their site. These are provided by the relevant retailers via data feeds and so we cannot be held responsible for any price, image or link changes made since we last imported the data. We try to update products regularly in order to keep errors down to a minimum, but the price and description of the product at the destination retailer website is correct and final.
23. Accuracy of Information – Product specifications and other information have either been made accessible by suppliers, manufacturers, merchants, publications, publicists; or been gathered from public-domain sources. The intention of FitnessBeans is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, FitnessBeans cannot guarantee the reliability or the accuracy of the information contained within its pages. We urge our users to conduct their own research prior to purchasing from the stores listed on our service to ensure the accuracy of the prices. All the actions taken by the user of the website are the responsibility of the individual. FitnessBeans cannot make any guarantees that any information is correct or be held liable for any actions taken based on the product and pricing information provided.
24. Relationship with merchants – Merchants listed on the FitnessBeans site are independent third parties and FitnessBeans is not acting as a principal, agent or broker with respect to any advertisers. Your relationship with any merchant you contact through this site is solely between You and the merchant. You agree not to hold FitnessBeans liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any business conducted with our merchants or as the result of the content provided by such merchants through the Site.
25. Payment – There is no charge payable to FitnessBeans for use of the site during the continuance of these Terms and Conditions. FitnessBeans shall have no responsibility for transmission of funds due to any third party provider or distributor with whom you may elect to deal. You shall be responsible for transmitting all payments due on the terms agreed with any third party provider or distributor.
You can find out more about these terms and conditions by contacting us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. Ownership – We do not claim to own the rights to any of the photography or images we utilise on the site. Where possible, we will strive to ensure all images are credited with a link back to their source. Should you own the copyright to any of the images featured on our website and would not like us to utilise them, please contact us on email@example.com and they will be removed within 24 hours.