A Brief Guide To Weight Loss
Sustained weight loss over a period of time requires an individual to change much more than simply the food and drink they consume. It relies on their ability to make lifestyle alterations whilst maintaining that desire and motivation to succeed throughout. That end goal post may seem like it is forever moving, but this brief guide may assist you in realising the potential of your weight loss objectives:
8 Key Lifestyle Factors Which Will Help You Lose Weight
- Create some initial ground rules and goals: These rules and goals do not have to be incredibly complicated or difficult but both will allow you to understand what is required of you. This in turn will allow you to focus your attention and energy on achieving the goals, whilst maintaining a level of discipline throughout.
- Keep a daily food diary: Research has identified that individuals who keep a record of everything they consume can demonstrate up to double reductions in weight loss. Noting eating patterns allows you to identify the quantity and quality of foods being consumed and allows you to ask the question whether such items were all actually necessary.
- Don’t rely solely on dieting: Dieting will initially produce desired effects, however after a period of time these will start to plateau. The combination of exercise and diet creates a complete healthy lifestyle whereby the exercising can further encourage weight loss whilst also invoking a habit change which reduces the potential of boredom eating.
- Become knowledgeable in the art of dieting: One of the biggest flaws with diets is that individuals do not know what, when and how best to eat. Become knowledgeable about the food and drink you are consuming and include regular meals into your routines. Also try to avoid situations where enhanced food consumption becomes inevitable.
- Don’t forget those simple diet tips: Contemplate your calorie requirements and ensure that your calorie intake is less than your calorie output. This is a simple method to ensure continual weight loss. Other useful tips include high protein ratios in meals and snacks, consuming adequate fruit and vegetables and drinking water throughout the day.
- Incorporate good time management: Weight loss is a lifestyle change and as a result needs integrating into your routines. Consider your working schedule and then start to plan your exercise and diet around it. If you’re a busy individual then pre planning meals becomes even more important. Don’t forget to also include that social and ‘you’ time too.
- Surround yourself with support: Lifestyle changes through diet and exercise are difficult to implement and require support from those closest to you. This can include family and friends so why not try getting them involved too. If you are enjoying yourself and surrounding yourself with support, long term changes are much more likely to occur.
- Set yourself realistic goals and monitor them: It is pointless to set goals which are unattainable. This will only serve to de-motivate you. Follow the SMART acronym and make your goals specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely. Be sure to monitor your progress and allow adequate time for any enhancements to be recognised.
Recommended Dieting Supplements
These supplements are dieting supplements which have been recommended by the FashionBeans team or their clients in order to help you shift that unwanted weight. These are not to be used on their own or considered a ‘quick fix’, they must be supplemented and integrated into a balanced diet and regular exercise plan. However, with this in mind, if you get your lifestyle and attitude to weight loss correct, these supplements can give you a helping hand in creating the body you have always wanted: